How to Add NETBibleTagger MediaWiki
You will need:
- A FTP program like FileZilla.
- A HTML or text editor like Dreamweaver, Notepad, or Textedit. Do not use Microsoft Word.
- Using your FTP program, navigate to the 'skins' folder in you wiki's folder.
- Locate and download the file for the skin you are using. The default skin's file is 'MonoBook.php'.
- Once the file is downloaded, make a copy in case you need you revert at some point.
- Now, open the original file you downloaded in your HTML/text editor.
- Locate the </body> tag and paste the NETBibleTagger code right above it.
- Save the file, and upload it to the same folder from which you downloaded it.
And that's it - NETBibleTagger should be automatically linking and quoting text from the references on your wiki. Send an email to NETBibleTagger@bible.org if you have questions. or use the Report a "Problem/Suggestion" at the bottom of this page.