NETBibleTagger now has a Drupal module!
If you haven't checked out NETBibleTagger, do it now! You'll be quite pleased with its ability to easily add real-time quoting of bible references to your site. Now, if you like NETBibleTagger (NBT) and you use Drupal, it's now easier than ever to add NBT to your site. You don't need to mess with code or HTML, just follow these instructions.
- Download the module here, from the 'Tutorial/Modules' section.
- Unzip it and upload it to your sites/all/modules folder.
- Go to your Modules Admin page and enable the NETBibleTagger module
- There is now a NetBibleTagger section under Site configuration; go there and choose which popup behaviors you want to use.
- That's it! It will now work on all of your pages.