First: What is a bookmarklet?
A bookmarklet is a "link" that you add as a bookmark or favorite in your browser that actually contains some code that does something to the page you're currently on, when you click it.
The NETBibleTagger (NBT) bookmarklet simply adds the code for NBT to the page you're on - transforming all of the Bible verses into links that will display a popup of the Bible text when clicked on.
For Firefox, Chrome, and Safari users, drag the link below to your bookmarks bar. That's it. Now, when you want to add NBT to a page, just click that bookmark.
For Internet Explorer Users, right-click the link below and click, "Add to Favorites...". Then, click "Yes" to the warning, if there is one. Next, click, "Add". Now, go to your favorites list, right click the NETBibleTagger favorite, and choose, "Add to Favorites Bar". That's it. Now, when you want to add NBT to a page, just click that favorite.
Bookmarklet Link: NETBibleTagger
For iOS Users
- Bookmark the current page.
- Copy all of the contents in the box below:
- Go to your bookmarks, and edit the bookmark you just created.
- Delete the contents of the url box, and paste in what you just copied.
- Now, you can tap that bookmark to transform the Bible references to use NETBibleTagger!
Some sites may not work with NETBibleTagger.
Note: A special thanks to Jared for making this!