NetQuote - Drupal NET Bible Quoting Module
This Module has versions for both Drupal 5.x and 6.x. It installs an input filter that will transform scripture references that are in the form of: [bible]John 3:16[/bible] to quote/insert the actual verse text.
- Download the module below that corresponds to your Drupal version.
- Unzip the downloaded file, and upload the "netquote" folder to you sites/all/modules folder.
- Login and navigate to http://yoursite.com/admin/build/modules.
- Check the box next to NetQuote and click "Save Configuration" at the bottom of the page.
- Navigate to http://yoursite.com/admin/settings/filters, and click configure next to the input format to which you wish to add NetQuote's functionality.
- Scroll down, and check the box next to "NetQuote Filter"; click "Save Configuration" at the bottom of the page.
- That's it.